Barclays Bank Business Bank Account
£50 Cashback including 12 months free business banking
Through our arrangement with Barclays, Esyco Formations offer a simple company formation and fast trackbusiness bank account service. This means that as well as completing the formation of your new company, we will also help you to apply for a business bank account.
Good banking services are essential to running a successful business
We have teamed up with Barclays to offer the best in business banking
In order to trade as a Limited Company, you require a business bank account (you will not be able to pay in cheques made out to a Limited Company into a personal account).
We are very aware of how important it is to you that you select the right bank for your company and having researched the market, we believe Barclays offer everything you would expect from a blue chip bank - a business debit card, cheque book, online and telephone banking and even free banking for a period of time, plus so much more.
- Save time and effort by using our "one stop" process
- Your account will be active more quickly with our integrated system
Barclays offers you, as a valued Ezyco Formations client, the following significant benefits:
How it Works
- As soon as your company is incorporated, your details will be sent via a secure link to Barclays
- Barclays will contact you within 48 hours to arrange an account opening meeting with your dedicated Business Manager
What Barclays offers
Everything you'd expect from a bank worth its salt - a business debit card, cheque book, online and telephone banking and even free banking for a while.
You‚will also find they offer a lot more than the basics, and that's why we recommend Barclays to all our new business clients.
- Free business banking for 12 months 1
- At the end of your free banking you will have a choice of 2 straightforward Price Plans
- Our Loyalty Reward gives you back more of your account charges the longer you're with us
- Support and guidance from your Business Banking telephone team with our Service Guarantee
- The flexibility to manage your account online, by phone, via the Barclays Mobile Banking app 2 or in branch
- Our Business Banking telephone team aims to resolve every query straight away
- If we can’t, we’ll give you a named point of contact who’ll take personal responsibility for resolving your query and making sure you’re kept fully informed along the way
- Free CREDITFOCUS classic 3– our service to help you recover and reduce late payments and bad debts
- Free consultations with an accountant, marketing professional and solicitor for expert advice in your crucial first months
- Free seminars on topics such as marketing and growing your business
- Free Barclays Connector(Link opens in a new window) – an online community designed to help you build your business
- Barclays Cloud It – our secure online document storage and management service
Sorry, but if you are not resident in the UK, we cannot offer you a bank account under this scheme.
1. Available for small businesses, including individuals setting up their first business bank account within the first 12 months of trading. There is no charge for standard transactions for 12 months (‘Initial free banking period’) from opening our Barclays Business current account.
2. Standard transactions include most payments out (debits) and payments in (credits). Automated transactions through telephone/internet banking are included, as are cheque transactions, cash handling and paper/online statement services. There are charges for non-standard transactions, such as audit letters, returned/stopped cheques, international payments and duplicate statements. See a full list of standard and non-standard transactions. http://www.barclays.co.uk/ImportantInformation/Ratesandcharges/P1242559944567
3.CREDITFOCUS Classic is available at no cost to Barclays Business customers with a turnover of less than £2 million.